Learn about the companies from the Financial and insurance services Sector in India
Financial and insurance services
United Arab Emirates
- Banking services United Arab Emirates (82)
- Building societies and mortgage banks, savings banks United Arab Emirates (3)
- Bullion brokers United Arab Emirates (3)
- Clearing houses United Arab Emirates (1)
- Commercial banks United Arab Emirates (15)
- Commodity and commodity futures exchanges United Arab Emirates (2)
- Commodity brokers and commodity futures brokers and dealers United Arab Emirates (12)
- Credit and charge card organisations United Arab Emirates (6)
- Credit insurance companies United Arab Emirates (4)
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection United Arab Emirates (16)
- Currency exchange bureaux United Arab Emirates (35)
- Factoring United Arab Emirates (3)
- Finance houses United Arab Emirates (25)
- Financial futures and options brokers United Arab Emirates (4)
- Financial services: Leasing and leaseback United Arab Emirates (57)
- Foreign bank representation United Arab Emirates (6)
- Foreign exchange brokers and dealers United Arab Emirates (15)
- General insurance companies United Arab Emirates (73)
- Health insurance companies United Arab Emirates (28)
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is a financial free-zone opened in September 2004. The DIFC seeks to position itself as a global financial centre situated between London/New York and Hong Kong. H.H Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, is the President of the DIFC.
UAE’s insurance sector has reported strong growth in gross premiums written (GPW) and net profits and trend is expected to continue into the second half this year, according to analysts.
Till the middle of 2017, gross premiums for the 28 (out of 30) publicly listed insurance companies in the UAE increased by 17 per cent to Dh12.2 billion (about $3.3 billion) from Dh10.5 billion for the first six months in 2016.
The government of UAE is undertaking initiatives to provide boost to the insurance sector in the country.
Kompass is an online B2B portal with a 70-year experience in the field. Register with Kompass and get listed and avail of the business development services.
Based in more than 60 countries, Kompass’ worldwide business directory for free provides legal and financial reliable and frequently updated. For each business present in our database, get to its services, its staff member number, its postal address and at least one phone number will be informed. These several criteria are so many performance indicators for your commercial and marketing operations: services, phones number, all offices address, who’s who, revenue, and more…
Perform your own prospects list with Easybusiness, the necessary Kompass BtoB platform that regroup billions of companies across the world. Spot simply your potential partners with the several search filters at your disposal. Thanks to EASYBUSINESS, keep watch your market, supervise your commercial relationships and outstrip unpaid risks. Try EASYBUSINESS, the prospecting service designed by Kompass