News Kompass North America
Jan 1 2019
Kompass’ Launches A Web Series
Episode 1: Looking for new customers
The adventure of JP, our beloved character is always on the lookout for innovation and full of enthusiasm in his missions. He is looking for new customers because his base of prospection is exhausted.
After much reflection, relaxation session, and calls to collaborators it finds its solution. Bravo JP, who wins his challenge! #Missionbaseclients
Episode 2: Performing Visibility
The challenge of the day of our accomplished researcher JP:
Properly position your website in the search engines! After fighting tooth and nail with our dear friend Google, JP will appeal to a friend. Thanks to Jerome for blowing the answer. #Missionmotors accomplished! Thank you JP!
Episode 3: Updating the data
Looking forward to discover the new mission of our favorite JP! So what will he still find us?
Updating Data from a Deprecated CRM ? Why not? Fortunately that Corinne is not far to put it on the right path. #MissionCRM validated !! Thank you JP
We can’t wait to see where JP’s next adventure takes him. In the meantime, contact us with any questions!
Dec 16 2018
Holiday Season Special
Our B2B advertising service- Booster +1000 clicks guarantee advertising program allows you to advertise in 24 languages. Advertising on Kompass helps your company’s search engine optimization (SEO) and search advertisement (SEA) for one flat fee! Leave it up to our expert team to get your company website or profile a guaranteed 1000 clicks in 12 months! Our experts use SEA touchpoint marketing to offer our clients the best SEO, SEM and Keyword Advertisement possible. We are capable of doing Keyword Advertisement in up to 30 different countries including: China, United States of America, France, Great Britain, Norway, Czech Republic, Belgium, South Korea, India, Sweden, Lebanon and more. So whether you are looking for local buzz or international buzz, we got your covered! Not only Kompass provides you with advertising in 30 different countries but we also translate the keywords into 10 different languages, all native to their country. This allows a targeted B2B search optimization and the most accurate searches related to your product and services.
What distinguishes Kompass from other business databases is that Kompass EasyBusiness tool is more than a system where you can just download all your leads into an excel sheet. Instead, it’s a research tool that would allow business to use Kompass system to better what they are already doing. Kompass EasyBusiness can be easily integrated into CRM, and you can create lists or projects within the system to help you keep track of the work you do. Additionally, you can set up alerts in companies of interests so you can be notified where changes in moves, executives or financial information are made. Kompass EasyBusiness strives to be a useful tool to its customers to help them find leads and make the progress more efficiently.
Kompass Public Tenders is a service that enables companies to find listings for their needs and promotes linking with professionals in their area. Kompass Public Tenders use the best worldwide tool search engine to find public procurements and build on an efficient and user-friendly platform. Kompass Public Tenders have over 50,000 bids per day! That’s over 10 million per year! With 145 languages detected and access to more and more public tenders each day, Kompass Public Tenders just keep getting bette
This offer is only good through December 24, 2018. So if you’re interested in Booster, EasyBusiness, or Kompass Tenders, don’t wait. Pick up the phone or email us right away!
Company information Kompass North America
Since Kompass has been around for 70 years, you know we’ve been a trusted authority in B2B information for many long years. We’ve seen technologies rise and fall, and we’ve outlasted major changes in the industry.
If there’s one B2B information company you can depend on, it’s Kompass.
How Can We Help Your Marketing?
It’s free to put your company records on the Kompass database. The Kompass database includes businesses from 69 countries, and the full database receives as many as 26 million profile views every month.
Register Here, with your free listing, you get a piece of that traffic.
Valued customers with an interest in boosting their search engine performance (both on the Kompass database and on Google) may be interested in our Booster program.
How Can We Help Your Sales?
The Kompass database is full of potential leads from across the globe. Whether you’re a local business or a multi-national corporation, the Kompass database has what you and your sales team are looking for.
With our EasyBusiness and EasyList services, you can compile prospect lists and be ready to close those sales in no time.
How Can We Help You Study Your Market?
Above and beyond all those other benefits, the Kompass database itself is a goldmine of information.
Do you want to learn more about your biggest competitor? See if they’ve got a listing in the directory.
Do you want to get an early warning about major shifts in your industry, or your clients’ industry? Our directory is a great place to start.
Do you want to identify potential partners? Check out the database.
Whatever your goals, information is key. With the Kompass database, you have access to the information you need.
Kompass can help your business to:
- Promote to the global marketplace
- Analyze Global market sectors for potential opportunities
- Identify suppliers of products & services
- Identify potential clients, agents and distributors
- Identify potential partners
- Identify and research competitors
Kompass North America
Kompass Public Tenders
Products Kompass North America
Key figures Kompass North America
Executives Kompass North America
Mr. Emmanuel Facovi
CEO - Chief Executive Officer (CEO, Kompass North America)
English, France, German
Ms. Rufiya Blank
English, France, Russian
Ms. Sophie Mialhe
Mr. Brian Prugh
Maintenance Director/Manager (Production Manager)
Activities Kompass North America
- Service provider
- , Publishing: Trade and professional publications
- , Publishers of professional foreign trade publications
- , Publishers of financial, commercial and business publications
- , Publishers of trade publications, hotel supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, hospital supplies
- , Publishers of trade publications, extraction industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, energy
- , Publishers of trade publications, electrical and electronics industries
- , Publishers of trade publications, chemicals and plastics
- , Publishers of trade publications, nuclear industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, engineering
- , Publishers of trade publications, computers and data processing
- , Publishers of trade publications, printing and paper industry
- , Publishers of trade publications, textiles, clothing, footwear
- , Publishers of trade publications, basic metals and metallurgy
- , Publishers of trade publications, transport services
- , Publishers of trade publications, furniture
- , Publishers of trade publications, building, public works, property
- , Publishers of trade publications, food and beverage
- , Publishers of trade publications, agriculture
- , Publishers of trade publications, leather industry
- , Publishing: Directories and reference books
- , Online publishing houses
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- , Software, electronic commerce (E-commerce)
- , Electronic data processing (EDP) services
- Internet services
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Direct marketing services
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAICS (US 2012) :
Directory and Mailing List Publishers (511140)
SIC (US 1987) :
Miscellaneous Publishing (2741)