The Emirate of Al Fujairah
Refine by activity
- Agriculture & Food Al Fujarah
- Business Services Al Fujarah
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Plastics Al Fujarah
- Construction Al Fujarah
- Education, Training & Organisations Al Fujarah
- Electrical, Electronics & Optical Al Fujarah
- Energy, Environment Al Fujarah
- IT, Internet, R&D Al Fujarah
- Leisure & Tourism Al Fujarah
- Metals, Machinery & Engineering Al Fujarah
- Minerals Al Fujarah
- Paper, Printing, Publishing Al Fujarah
- Retail & Traders Al Fujarah
- Textiles, Clothing, Leather, Watchmaking, Jewellery Al Fujarah
- Transport & Logistics Al Fujarah
Al Fujairah ranks amongst world’s top three bunkering locations due to its significant multi-purpose port- The Fujairah Port, prominent for its strategic location. The world’s largest livestock shipping companies have set up their holding stations on this port. It encompasses a huge line-up of container liners and the ship & cattle industry of the entire Arabian Peninsula.
Apart from the flourishing shipping sector, the Emirate of Al Fujairah has diversified its economy in several other sectors which are burgeoning with huge business opportunities. It includes trading, manufacturing, transport, logistics and warehousing, agriculture and fisheries, ship repairing and maintenance services.
GDP of Al Fujairah reached AED 140,93 million in the year 2014. It opened floodgates for various businesses to operate in the region as the government established free economic zones. The agricultural land in Al Fujairah is ideal for farming and it supplies agricultural goods throughout the UAE. The Emirate also encompasses a flourishing industry of sea-foods production and exports.
The Emirate of Al Fujairah is one of the major tourist destinations in UAE. It is home to the massive Sheikh Zayed Mosque featuring towering white minarets around it. The Al-Bidyah Mosque, Fujairah Fort, Bithnah Fort, Fujairah Museum, Al-Hayl Castle and Awlah Fort are amongst the major tourist attractions. The Ain al-Madhab hot springs, the sandy beaches, valley oasis and the Masafi village near Hajjar mountain are the natural attractions famous in Al Fujairah