Learn about the companies from the Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Plastics industry in UAE
Petrochemical projects account for $4.3 billion in potential investments in the UAE. Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Company (Chemaweyaat) is planning on building a $ 500 million polypropylene unit addition at the Ruwais Al Gharbia (Al Taweelah) Chemical Complex.
The pharmaceutical sector of UAE produces antibiotics, painkillers, food supplements, cardiovascular medicines, vitamins and anti-allergic formulations. The government throws the doors open for multi-national companies from the pharmaceuticals sector to engage in business with the local producers and dealers. Also, the government has implemented certain measures that can overcome the hike in prices of pharma products by means of regulating the production of pharma products and by creating public awareness.
UAE’s plastic industry is growing at an average rate of 5% every year. The boom in construction sector has influenced the demand of plastic products such as pipe and fittings, wires and cables, waterproofing and soil-membranes, expansion joints, etc.
Kompass is an online B2B portal with 70 years of experience. Register yourself and get listed in our online database. You can get access to our range of services.
Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Plastics
United Arab Emirates
- Chemical base materials United Arab Emirates (424)
- Chemical industry plant and equipment United Arab Emirates (70)
- Chemical products United Arab Emirates (550)
- Health, medical and pharmaceutical United Arab Emirates (575)
- Plastic products United Arab Emirates (656)
- Rubber and plastic industry plant and equipment United Arab Emirates (17)
- Rubber products United Arab Emirates (192)